UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pertinax

Negative messages

I seem to have minus 5 messages. Having cleared my message inboxes the situation still obtains. I have never seen this before so I thought i would post in case some weird glitch was occurring.

I seem to have minus 5 messages. Having cleared my message inboxes the situation still obtains. I have never seen this before so I thought i would post in case some weird glitch was occurring.

I seem to have -3 myself... must be a bug that's worked itself into the system.

When I saw this topic heading, I got all steamed, thinking: "Who's been sending negative messages to Pertinax??" I thought somebody had PM'ed you, saying they didn't like your avatar, or something else negative like that! :D

Hope you get your mailbox problem sorted out.

-- Nephele

Pertinax I believe the reason you have -5 messages is because someone is sneaking into your PM box at night and making off with them one by one...:D

Pertinax I believe the reason you have -5 messages is because someone is sneaking into your PM box at night and making off with them one by one...:)

Ninjas? :D

Pertinax I believe the reason you have -5 messages is because someone is sneaking into your PM box at night and making off with them one by one... :(

Ninjas? :ph34r:

That, or GO has been entering our realm and sneaking off with our messages...

Pertinax I believe the reason you have -5 messages is because someone is sneaking into your PM box at night and making off with them one by one... :(

Ninjas? :ph34r:

That, or GO has been entering our realm and sneaking off with our messages...

Even scarier than Ninjas.

Its a bug in this version of Invision, apparently the fix is to upgrade to the newest version of Invision, which will bring on another wave of new bugs and problems :( I'll have to setup a test forum to carry out a test upgrade so it may be a week or two before this particular problem is fixed.

Is it that big a thing to worry about? I think it's kind of funny...

I wonder if the fix won't cause more problems than the initial problem. (not that I don't like upgrades!)