UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Pinacotheca

ASCLEPIADES

Another easy lady....

Ya know, you don't have to go casting dispersions upon her character by spreading innuendo and the like. *sheesh*

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go with Plotina.

(when I look at that pic I'm reminded of the immortal words of Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack "Hey Whitey! Nice hat!")

I'll go with Plotina.

(when I look at that pic I'm reminded of the immortal words of Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack "Hey Whitey! Nice hat!")

Hehe - nice one - but NOPE! And I'm giving no clues this time. Just wait till Asky gets on - he'll snap her up! :D

Bravo! Your turn, GPM.

Hey I'm getting pretty good at this.....C'mon Cecil keep up old boy!!

This lady was reputed to be ugly in the extreme due to an unknown deformity.

scantillaut0.jpg

She doesn't look that bad to me... I've seen worse!

Edited by Gaius Paulinus Maximus

Manlia Scantilla? Wife of Didius Julianus? She was reported to be 'ugly'.

And Gaius - I WILL NOT TELL YOU AGAIN........ coiffures!!!!!!! I am going to make you some simple flash cards regarding ladies' hairstyles of the various Roman periods. :ph34r::furious:

Edited by The Augusta

And Gaius - I WILL NOT TELL YOU AGAIN........ coiffures!!!!!!! I am going to make you some simple flash cards regarding ladies' hairstyles of the various Roman periods. :P:D

Just don't blow the whistle! B):ph34r:

:furious:

And Gaius - I WILL NOT TELL YOU AGAIN........ coiffures!!!!!!! I am going to make you some simple flash cards regarding ladies' hairstyles of the various Roman periods. :ph34r::furious:

Actually, that would make a great article for you to write, Augusta, with accompanying illustrations. Will you consider doing it? I need those "flash cards" too!

-- Nephele

Actually, that would make a great article for you to write, Augusta, with accompanying illustrations. Will you consider doing it? I need those "flash cards" too!

-- Nephele

It would be something of a 'girly' pursuit for me - but if I could be allowed to make it a bit light-hearted/funny, I wouldn't mind. PM me. It might make a welcome distraction along with my forthcoming review of the IX to V book.

Have you any ideas on the lady in GPM's photo?

And Gaius - I WILL NOT TELL YOU AGAIN........ coiffures!!!!!!! I am going to make you some simple flash cards regarding ladies' hairstyles of the various Roman periods. B):ph34r:

She shoots she scores!

Well done Augusta! Your turn.

Feel free to join in anytime Cecil :furious: