UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Authorisation mismatch error (cookies)

Sometimes when I try to post a "fast reply" when submitting I get this "authorisation mismatch" message. I loved the "select all" feature that kept my post from getting lost. I only managed to post thru "add reply". It's a new upgraded forum bug?

Probably unrelated, but id better post..gallery upload is very difficult, just getting a blank screen "done" with no error message.

I don't know if this is at all related to the current problems, but as of yesterday I find myself having to log-in every time I visit this site. The "remember me" feature doesn't appear to be working for me. I'm being forgotten! *sniffle* :blink:

-- Nephele

I don't know if this is at all related to the current problems, but as of yesterday I find myself having to log-in every time I visit this site. The "remember me" feature doesn't appear to be working for me. I'm being forgotten! *sniffle* :blink:

-- Nephele

You are not alone, same here.

Have you guys gone through and removed every UNRV cookie in your browser? Do you always use the exact same computer, or do you access UNRV from a few different computers?

http://www.unrv.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4923

Hi, Moonlapse. I just now followed all your instructions in that old posting of yours -- logged off, deleted UNRV cookies, then went into "My Computer" and deleted all cookies there. Then came back, logged in, clicked "Remember Me". Still having the same problem. I'm not being remembered. :blink:

-- Nephele

When did this start? What browsers are you guys using?

I use Internet Explorer both at home and at work, but I don't seem to be having this problem on the work computer. I just checked now on my work computer, and the site remembered me when I got off and came back.

-- Nephele