UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

The Augusta.

Gaius Octavius

Can we sacrifice kittens instead? Afterall, cats have no redeeming value whatsoever.

You're a brave man, G-manicus. I give you your full title to remind you of what happens to popular heroes who may annoy me..... :ph34r:

If I use my romanian knowledge the meanings for luppa will be she-wolf and prostititute.

Omnipotenta- all powerfull. Heaving in mid that even the she-wolf it's a bitch I'm not sure which it's the positive translation.n

Edited by Kosmo

If I use my romanian knowledge the meanings for luppa will be she-wolf and prostititute.

Omnipotenta- all powerfull. Heaving in mid that even the she-wolf it's a bitch I'm not sure which it's the positive translation.n

I think that you are a dead man walking! :lol:

:ph34r:

Salve, Amici.

I think any post or topic that may personally offend another UNRV member, even if inadvertently, should be explicitly avoided.

Vale.

Count me out, I like to be offended...But beware, I fire back!

Asclepiades, you are a gentleman, and your kindness is appreciated. Others may be sensitive, but I am like a German - it is almost impossible to offend me. :whistling:

Truly - I am a die-hard football supporter who has frequented the terraces in far less politically correct times than these. I have very broad shoulders. However, your sensitivity to others' feelings is commendable.