UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Ides / MPC birthday

P.Clodius

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MPC.

It's got to be one of the most appropriate birthdays ever, I don't think your parents could have picked a better date for you to be born on! ( that's if it's true!! ;) )

Hope you enjoy your day.

Haha, MPC, I remember last year when The Augusta was a bit skeptical of this day being your actual birthday, and you said that your birthday "falls squarely within the Festival of Mars." The Quinquatra? If so, then I guess we're close enough to your birthday now!

Birthday hails to you, MPC! Have a cool day. ;)

-- Nephele

407px-Cesar-sa_mort.jpg

*pictures MPC racing downstairs in his feet pajamas this morning to see what the "Liberator Fairy" left under his Ides-mas tree for him*

Haha, MPC, I remember last year when The Augusta was a bit skeptical of this day being your actual birthday, and you said that your birthday "falls squarely within the Festival of Mars." The Quinquatra? If so, then I guess we're close enough to your birthday now!

Birthday hails to you, MPC! Have a cool day. ;)

-- Nephele

I just can't accept he's a Pisces. Anything less like a Pisces....

Have a great day, Cato. Cast off your ascetic weeds and revel in the death of The Venereal One. ;)