UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Interview with the Triumviri

Very nice to know more about you guys. Wow, you put a lot of work in this.

;)

Yes - it is also very much appreciated. For some of us, it is quite an important part of our daily lives!

Yes - it is also very much appreciated. For some of us, it is quite an important part of our daily lives!

This was a great introduction, and a joy hearing how, in your own words, you have worked and interacted to make UNRV what it is. You're all very modest. Thanks very much!

I'm still laughing from picturing our Primus Pilus as a wee lad on his elementary school's stage, playing a Roman legionary and stabbing Jesus with his "spear of destiny."

-- Nephele

Great interview guy's, I too can't believe that you've never actually met in person. You've spent six years turning this site into what it is today and not once have you met face to face.

Some people would say that you should meet up soon but I say NO WAY!!! DON'T DO IT!! You've done well so far Don't spoil it, you might curse UNRV and we'll all spend the rest of our days blogging in Hades!!! :lol:

You're doing a great job guys, Thanks! :thumbsup:

A wonderful interview - and another huge thank you to Ursus, who works tirelessly for this site.

You are doing great work, boys! Having visited other ancient history sites on the Internet, I can honestly say that this one is head and shoulders above the rest. The level of knowledge, enthusiasm and commitment of the community is astounding and the fact that such people are attracted to the site is a testament to the hard work the Triumviri put in on a daily basis.

A million thanks are not enough.

A wonderful interview - and another huge thank you to Ursus, who works tirelessly for this site.

It was my pleasure. I know little about the Big 3 and yet we've been working together for 3 years. It was educational.

I'd definitely like to meet them, as well as other leading members of the site. The proposed American UNRV meet never materialized, but perhaps some day.