UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Spreading Social Awareness

Ursus

I would like you, my friends, to take one second out of your busy day, and ponder on the less fortunate, the oppressed, and your fellow man in general (or fellow woman, in this case).

Apparently the evil establishment in Ukraine shuts off the hot water in the summer for whatever outdated Soviet-era reason. And the exploited populace must, out of civil disobedience, take the bold step of donning a bikini and splashing around in public pools.

Yes, that's right. These sweet, innocent and idealistic young women are forced out of depravation to ignore their studies and defy their state. They must sadly humiliate themselves by removing the majority of their clothing and displaying their nubile bodies to passers-by as a means of attracting attention for their cause.

I feel for these poor, young girls, comrades. But I am moved by their struggle to stick it to The Man. In the name of freedom fighters everywhere, I say we support them. I think female college students across the world should show their support for their sisters' cause by also donning bikinis and splashing around in public fountains. We must not let the Ukrainian government get away with their foul deeds!

http://www.comcast.net/video/bikini-protes...ast/1150966855/

Those are the cleanest hippies I've ever seen.

-- Nephele

The Ukraine is suffering from a severe hot water shortage at the moment. As we all know worldwide supplies of hot water are rapidly dwindling. Scientists say this is most probably the effect of Global Warming. We here in the West may still have all the hot water we want or need and we are careless and wasteful in its use. Some of us even use hot water to shower. Other parts of the planet are however already being affected by the global hot water shortage.

At the moment the Ukraine is suffering from a severe cold wave. Temperatures have dropped to about 90

I seriously doubt we would get the same effect; it seems anatomic requirements for female students are quite rigorous in Kiev; not even a single obese body.

Tell me about it. ;) The Western lifestyle of fast food and no exercise has yet to fully take root.

Seriously, people; considering that two thirds of women trafficked worldwide annually come from Eastern Europe, couldn