UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Viggen

Happy Holiday

Christmas is near and soon a new year will be on the calendar, to all our visitors a Happy Holiday and a happy new year...

Happy christmas everyone,seasons greetings to you and your family. :thumbsup:

Yes, we can't forget our pagan Winter Solstice folks... Perhaps the oldest of the late December holidays. (Is it older than Chanukah?)

Still, I prefer the good old-fashioned wishing of a Merry Christmas, and to hell with political correctness. May I receive a lump of coal in my stocking for being so insensitive. :thumbsup:

Yes, we can't forget our pagan Winter Solstice folks... Perhaps the oldest of the late December holidays.  (Is it older than Chanukah?)

Still, I prefer the good old-fashioned wishing of a Merry Christmas, and to hell with political correctness.  May I receive a lump of coal in my stocking for being so insensitive.  :)

Lol primuspilus, i happen to be a member of the Asatru religion, so watch yourself... :thumbsup:

Well, I'm a pagan myself, and whether we're talking about Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Saturnalia, Yule or Solstice, I think we should just ban December all together. The only thing I like about this time of the year is the egg nog :thumbsup:

I dont believe in any religion,but i still like Christmas :):thumbsup: :1eye: :lol::D:P