UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Google Net

Viggen

wow, seems like a free broadband access in the states is not that far away...

let's call it the GoogleNet -- massive enough to rival even the country's biggest Internet service providers. Business 2.0 has learned from telecom insiders that Google is already building such a network, though ostensibly for many reasons. For the past year, it has quietly been shopping for miles and miles of "dark," or unused, fiber-optic cable across the country from wholesalers such as New York

Google is taking over everything. I already have a gmail account (It is so exclusive! I only have 40,000 invites left!) and they made a new Google Talk chat program which may be able to rival the big three soon.

So sure, why not. Its going to turn into the Wal Mart of the internet in a few years anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah sure wutever. y is there a "google.com" thing @ the bottom of the page where it show the members that are currently logged in because i can't click on it but the "last click" thing sez that its bizee posting in a topic

In a not-so-distant apocalyptic future, the evil artificial intelligence of google.net rules the ruins of the world. Humanity is trod beneath its mechanical heel. But then one day a leader arises to gather the shattered remnants of mankind and stage a valient resistance. Google sends a search bot back 40 years in time to find the leader's parents and erase them from history before he is even born. Endlessly the search bot roams the internet, trying to locate its targets...