UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Pyramid Found - In The Heart Of Bosnia!

Oh no, not the ancient concrete mix! We don't want to go there!

What it's this, arheology or Erik von Dinneken?

Wow, that egiptian expert in pyramids it's quick. At 10.07 PM we find out that he arrived yesterday and at 10.36 PM he already knows everything. Probably not much to know :D except some cash with a pyramid on it.

@Xtbay: Regarding the third inconsistency- he is not quoting himself, he is quoting the only reliable source

I know this people. And how twisted their minds and arguments are!

"You have no ideea how advanced the dacians were! The romans spoke dacian! The goths were dacians. In our mountains it's the energetic center of the Universe"

Let's all hold hands and focus on the balkanic pyramid.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a rule for this thread now:

From now on, any posts with articles or links to articles need to originate from a reputable source, not a 'bosnian pyramid' website. (AP, Reuters, National Georaphic, etc)

Example:

Pyramid in Bosnia -- Huge Hoax or Colossal Find?

"It is not up to professional archaeologists to explain 200 years of research and evidence," Runnels said. "It is up to Mr. Osmanagic to prove his claims."

16 May 2006

Egyptian experts back pyramid theory

excavations, he noticed a large number of blocks placed symetrically, proving they too are manmade.

Actually, it proves that Barakat should stick to his specialty, minerals. Symmetry is often found in nature.

See

Are Straight Lines and Rectangular Blocks Always Man-Made?

http://www.hallofmaat.com/read.php?1,37078...0789#msg-370789

Doug (oh, the pyramids weren't made out of concrete blocks either, but I'm not sure if he really said that or if someone misquoted him).

Guest Katherine Reece
08 May 2006, 15:30 (GMT+2:00) : Tuzla (FENA). Professors from the Faculty of Mining and Geology at the University of Tuzla, acting members of the Geological explorations team that did geological studies of the Visocica hill near Visoko (the locality of an alleged Bosnian pyramid), presented today at a press conference in Tuzla the final results of their research completed at the request by the Foundation "Arheolo

I seem to have messed up the quoting, sorry.

Formal excavations at the Archeological park: Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun site will start in April and continue to October 2006. The following archaeologists confirmed their participation in the expert teams: Mrs Grace Fegan, a leading Irish archaeologist, Mr Royce Richards, an experienced archaeologist from Australia, as well as archaeologists who graduated from the University of Insbruck (Austria), Glasgow (Scotland) and Ljubljana (Slovenia).

But of course, neither of them may be in Bosnia, the names were of people who might participate.

It would be nice to get in touch with Grace Fegan.

Doug

Doug, the more I think about it the more it perplexes me. There is no way the Royce Richards that I studied with would be working on a site like this in the near future, except as a volunteer. But he is Australian and an archaeology graduate with a relatively unusual name...

Well, it's been shown now that Grace Fegan's name was used in vain. I think we need to try to contact Royce Richards. See here:

http://www.piramidasunca.ba/indexeng.htm

Subcommittee for Archaeology

Program: The Subcommittee collaborates very closely with the Subcommittee for Geology on the plans for excavation; manages the appropriate documenting, packaging, and protection of artifacts and cares for their further analysis, translates found artifacts, and prepares information for the Committee for Public Relations for the purpose of preparing press releases

Posted on 16 May 2006 by NEWSBot

Yesterday arrived at Visoko Ali Abdullah Berekat, the leading egyptian pyramid expert. He will stay for a month in Visoko to attend the excavations. Already today he was very impressed to see the sandstone blocks and materials.

When did this cat surpass Zahi Hawass in the Egyptology heirarchy? LOL what a continuing sham.

When did this cat surpass Zahi Hawass in the Egyptology heirarchy? LOL what a continuing sham.

He didn't Primus, this is why this it is absolute ludacris. Zahi Hawas ridicules it, yet since the Taliban and Al Jazeera agree with Bosnia, they are sending a no name there. I don't know what the heck they are doing but it is obvious they are pulling this out of their *** as they go along.

Then again the Illyrians were said to be 27,000 years old when the Earth was still filled with magma. :D

No the oldest known pyramid is found in Greece,but their are many others littered throughout the European Mediterranean,like in the Canary Islands,Italy and Sicily..and so where this Pyramid was found it isnt all surprising. However his dating is extraordinarily insane and this guy does sound like a certified quack.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/200605...orcolossalhoax

So he's neglecting all the other (older) Pyramids in the Mediterranean & also he makes the mistake of assuming the "Bosnians" where/are the original occupiers,lol!

He didn't Primus, this is why this it is absolute ludacris. Zahi Hawas ridicules it, yet since the Taliban and Al Jazeera agree with Bosnia, they are sending a no name there. I don't know what the heck they are doing but it is obvious they are pulling this out of their *** as they go along.

Then again the Illyrians were said to be 27,000 years old when the Earth was still filled with magma. :lol:

I fail to grasp the full meaning of that last sentence, but somehow I'm sure that it creates quite a bit of irony.

"They should be arrested and accused for fraud and false information. This is no longer a shame, this is beginning to get disgusting."

I agree! From what I have heard, the Egyptian expert is in act a geologist who was in Sarajevo for a conference (hosted By Osmanagic's father...). Pramid expert?!

"They should be arrested and accused for fraud and false information. This is no longer a shame, this is beginning to get disgusting."

I agree! From what I have heard, the Egyptian expert is in act a geologist who was in Sarajevo for a conference (hosted By Osmanagic's father...). Pramid expert?!

I heard that too Xtabay. The whole goat operating this is Osmanagic and his ring leaders.

They should be arrested and accused for fraud and false information. This is no longer a shame, this is beginning to get disgusting.

It's begginning to get hilarious.