UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Goodbye 2005 - Hello 2006

Continuing from PP`s announcement, i would like to say happy new year to all members of UNRV.com too!

It was an exellent year with lots of growth and we are looking forward of things to come for 2006! This was of course only possible with the help of our members. You made Unrv.com the worlds fastest growing discussion board on classic antiquity! In 2005 the community grew by 340% and post count increased by an incredible 420%!

Unrv.com uses monthly on average about 30GB bandwidth and has roughly 3 million hits a month. We gave away lots and lots of books and we looking forward to do so even more in 2006, and we promise you, we will not stop in trying to make Unrv.com an even better place!

So happy New Year to all members of Unrv.com

Hunc in Latine dicam,

Salve et laetus annus novus omnibus. Annus MMVI ad Domini bonam felicitatem omnibus populis Compactarum Nationum Romae Victorae ferret. Fortuna nos cum donis donaret. Forte in hoc fundamento petrae per omnis aevum ipsem staremus.

Valete! Valete per annum novum! :)

Beatus supreme regnat,

Flavius Valerius Constantinus

Edited by FLavius Valerius Constantinus

G'day my esteemed colleagues, and Happy New Year! It has just officially become January 1st, 2006 here in Australia; it is the 105th anniversary of the Federation of Australia, and i'm sitting here, alternatively watching the spectacular fireworks on Sydney Harbour and looking at UNRV. So Happy New Year from Down Under everyone!

Let auld acquaintance be forgot.....:)

(By the way, i realise that the time shown for the time of the post says before 12:00, but that's because this site's time doesn't show the correct time for this part of Australia )

Greetings and Good Health to all for the New Year. And Happy New year to Tobias who is already there.

Hunc in Latine dicam,

Salve et laetus annus novus omnibus. Annus MMVI ad Domini bonam felicitatem omnibus populis Compactarum Nationum Romae Victorae ferret. Fortuna nos cum donis donaret. Forte in hoc fundamento petrae per omnis aevum ipsem staremus.

Valete! Valete per annum novum! :)

Beatus supreme regnat,

Flavius Valerius Constantinus

Ah, he

Happy new year everyone......just to let you all know I here in Hawaii will celeberating New Year Last. The only nation after us that celbrates the latest new year is either Guam or Tahiti...So yes happy new year everyone!

May the Gods make 2006 a year of peace and prosperity.

Zeke

Alas, no fire works for us in the southern state of north Carolina, but a rousing occasion none the less watching at least 4 fireworks occasions, the ball in NYC, and the classic bronze acorn over in Raleigh. Happy new year everyone!