UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

9/11

roman wargamer

last night in our prime time television news...

a declassified footage of the 'police operation' on oplan Boujinca, was shown.

featuring how Bin Laden's operative Ramzi Yousef make those left "liquid bomb."

he left all of those things, after an accidental fire, and the police tracks him and

identify him in the process... make arrest... knowing their "terror plan."

the "terror plan" involves training pilot to use as suicides bomber for USA attack.

and it was known as early January 7, 1995 and was relayed to the US authority.

but still, the September 11 do happen.

You should read an article by Russ Kick, published in the Disinformation book Everything You Know Is Wrong, titled September 11, 2001: No Suprise. It is a meticulous look at all the events and information that were publicly available leading up to 9/11 with complete references.

There's about 47 separate incidents detailed, too many to mention here, but its truly a ridiculous read.

This book tells not the incident of 911 but the feelings of the people who experience in it.

when we were kids... we use to swimming in a river... even when there is a

beheaded corpses just a few meters away... maybe i am little bit hardened seeing corpses.

muslim rebel in the place i grow up use to cut the head of their victims... it is very common here.

This book tells not the incident of 911 but the feelings of the people who experience in it.

when we were kids... we use to swimming in a river... even when there is a

beheaded corpses just a few meters away... maybe i am little bit hardened seeing corpses.

muslim rebel in the place i grow up use to cut the head of their victims... it is very common here.

Sounds pretty horrific RW

If you dont mind me asking, where are you from?

If you dont mind me asking, where are you from?

actually my father come from Nothern Luzon, where majority of the army members came from.

my mother come from South Luzon, just south of Manila, Philippimes.

but i happen to be born and grow up (until 16 y/o) in Cotabato City, main land Mindanao.

so i feel, know and understand very well what my Muslim friends emotion. i symphatized.

bid Laden will not be born, if not for the by effects of CIA war game in Afganisthan.

About 9/11, I ask of you readers only one thing. Mark well who is doing the politicing on a day like today and who is doing the remembering.

ALL politicians and media outlets, vs. normal citizenry.

Not true, you try to be too balanced sometimes Primus, and loose sight of some truth. I was saddened tonight to see so much prophaganda of an obvious conservative bias, with a plainly smearing ABC special. It distracted from the tragedy entirely.

The only Democrat who I saw engaging in politics yesterday was Clinton unfortunatly.

Not true, you try to be too balanced sometimes Primus, and loose sight of some truth. I was saddened tonight to see so much prophaganda of an obvious conservative bias, with a plainly smearing ABC special. It distracted from the tragedy entirely.

The only Democrat who I saw engaging in politics yesterday was Clinton unfortunatly.

Well I just don't like any of them. At any rate, I don't personally need to be reminded and don't watch any of that stuff. My personal memory is still quite vivid.

On a side and related note, I was disappointed seeing our (US) flag flying half-staff all over the place. I understand the notion of respecting and paying homage to the deceased, but I'd personally rather not give the bastards that did it the satisfaction of a reminder.

Not true, you try to be too balanced sometimes Primus, and loose sight of some truth.

Oh btw, what is the truth? Bush makes a speech for politicizing the day. The opposition counters by saying he politicized it and ask for on air opportunities for their own grandstanding purposes.

It's a joke to think that either side doesn't politicize such things.. whether it be blatantly obvious or subtelty veiled.

Osama bin Laden was born in CIA war in Afghanistan against Russia.

in this war game of the CIA... they happen to recruits Muslim patriots all over the globe.

from the Philippines alone... we have sent more than a thousand men.

after the war... most of them return as battle hardened rebel... now without a cause.

unknown to many... it is bin Laden who trained them... and have a way and means to contact them.

the Abu Sayaf was also born who made many international kidnapping for ransom.

made headlines in world news for many months before the 9/11 terror.

unknown to many... bin Laden brother in law was been in Cotabato City, Mindanao.

after the September 11,2001. he was arrested by Saudi authorities.

International Islamic Relief was trace by the US Government as one of the terrorist conduit for funding.

bin Laden brother in law who heads this foundation in the Philippines,

remember, there was no anti-terror bill or law existing to arrest them without first commiting terror acts.

Edited by roman wargamer

after the war... most of them return as battle hardened rebel... now without a cause.

International Islamic Relief was trace by the US Government as one of the terrorist conduit for funding.

If the war is over, do you still need the old cause? Are they that vexed that they need to keep killing? It shows what extremists really stand for when they sacrifice their own people to kill others.

So, it is true they don't even follow what they teach...

Primus I share your disgust for both parties. Hell I have a hard time picking out even individual politicians today aside from Barak Obama who have not in some way or another disgusted me (but give him time :rolleyes: )

Monday though was clearly a Republican campaign event. You say the dems did the same thing, but from what I saw and heard in the news papers, they did not respond to the Republican 9/11 humping until the next day. Clinton spoke out on 9/11, but then after being smeared by the ABC special he kind of has a right to.

What you have is Bush doing everything he can to resurrect the fear craze about terrorists, and trying to make and remind everyone of using 9/11 as an excuse for anything and everything he wants to do, most of which has little to do with terrorism and actually seems to have invigorated these groups (Bush has done a great job with the war, torture camps and rhetoric to make sure he quite lives up to everything these insane bastards say about us Americans).

What you have are countless programs with the endless propaganda of 'stay-the-course.' I saw no critical analysis, no counter points on that day. Couple that with an ABC special which clearly lays the blame for the whole shebang on the Clinton administration, and its obvious the kind of election year scoundrels these Republicans (at least these current ones) really are.

(Bush has done a great job with the war, torture camps and rhetoric to make sure he quite lives up to everything these insane bastards say about us Americans).

Agreed, he is generally a buffoon who certainly doesn't help on the public relations front... but by the same token the Carterian attitude of appeasement didn't help anything either. Is there a viable candidate who understands the middle ground on this? (ie willing to fight the enemy while keeping the rhetoric to a minimum) Probably not considering our vastly polarized political situation. I wonder, does a moderate Republican like McCain appeal to the democrats at all?

What you have are countless programs with the endless propaganda of 'stay-the-course.' I saw no critical analysis, no counter points on that day. Couple that with an ABC special which clearly lays the blame for the whole shebang on the Clinton administration, and its obvious the kind of election year scoundrels these Republicans (at least these current ones) really are.

As I said, since I didn't watch any of it, it's hard for me to comment on it. But personally I blame the sons of bitches that did it, so I am generally equally irritated by the political finger pointing.