UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Quintus

Latin speakers website

Numa Pompilius has just created a UNRV type forum just for Latin. I like it and it will be tremendously useful and fun for anybody learning Latin. For those who have already learned Latin it is a great way to keep the language alive and keep the declensions in your head.

here is the adress: http://s11.invisionfree.com/LatinSpeakers/index.php

By the way, the situation at Latin speakers is pretty sad right now, we've got two members and we're both admins!

Edited by Quintus

:hammer: I jerned up too. Why won't you let me get my avatar in? Or my picture? If you think that you can treat me so, I'll have my client, :), look into affairs. He will do anything for me; well, except to let me put my arms around THAT GIRL. :wub:

:ph34r:

P.S. I have drops in my eyes now . If anyone complains about any blunders I may make today, the gods will have to help them! I AM A QUAESTOR! Eat your livers out! :lol:

:ph34r:

Edited by Gaius Octavius

Were sorry about your picture. I'll get my more technologically inclined partner on the job as soon as possible, quaestor. However, and I've probably mentioned this before, when it comes to computers I'm about as good as the Romans I like to study.

Now siege craft... :)

I would join up, but speaking Latin is an incredible pain in the a// even though I'm in my third year. Damn you Cicero's First Catilinarian Oration!

We really need everybody we can get at this point, FVC. :hammer: I know speaking Latin is hard, but I'm sure it will help your Cicero translations. After all, practice makes perfect.

I am currently in my 2nd semester 2nd year of Latin, and I am not very good at it, but I shall join and I hope to learn more.

Edited by Dominus Rex

Note that a Greek forum has been added to Latin speakers, if anyone out there knows Greek and wants to do something with it, the Geek part of Latin speakers will certaily be filled with my questions, if not thousands of other questions from fellow Greeks.

Thanks for anything you can contribute in advance. :ph34r: