UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

First Anniversary.

You know, some of us are humble enough not to point out the anniversary of our join date...it doesn't matter when we join, but when we make contributions!

For that, I salute you, Don Tomato...for your many contributions. :oops:

Ah, Doc - you should know by now that humility is not one of his virtues ;) Nor should it be, I hasten to add. Gaius is a god. This is no arbitrary declaration or blind flattery. I sacrificed last night and inspected the entrails. The liver shone with a golden light. Proof, if it were needed, of his divine status.

As for his contributions to the Forum - we must all remember to receive these with proper respect. I am practising the prostration of the Persians as we speak, so that I may more fittingly receive his pronouncements in the future. Those for whom prostrating themselves before His Pulchitrude would be too slavish, however, a deep bow and tugging of the forelock would be sufficient, methinks. He is not a tyrant, after all.

Congratulations, Dive, on your anniversary. :wub: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:oops:

A kiss on the elbow, would be quite existential,

But CASH is a god's best friend.

Divi G.O., Cos.

;)

Gifts of gold, silver and bronze are being shipped to you - together with large amounts of very expensive incense for your Domina to burn before your image. I trust she will adhere to ritual and purify herself before performing her rites of adoration. :D

:oops:

I am getting this fleeting sense I am being ignored. :D

Just because dear Gaius :wheelchair: is older, doesn't mean he gets all the attention! ;)

*sigh*

Aos, Cos.

Nah, he just makes the most noise ;):lol:

Mosste felycytoussse Greetynges Dyvynne Personnage of Vastte Awesomenesse :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: as we say in Britain. Surlye I wille burnne and scourgge a coven of Wytches in your Honour!

Anyone given to the Damnable Heresy of denying your Godhead will be thrust into a Bestiary entertainment . Alas the vast distances of Oceannus prevent a suitable gift of money or gold being sent (given the cost of provisioning a Trireme nowadays) , I am sure the libation of the Pertinaxii will be vast and ribald to celebrate your personage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ5V3R3s06E

All Y'all or Omnes, as Suits your Bias:

Donna Sophia :wub: is back in Old Blightey, as you should have guessed by now. Our all too short sojourn will long be remembered. She :wub: makes one mean lasagne. Her mental acuity is hereby attested to. (Hear that MPC?) Had a maid tend to mundane chores whilst we discussed Rome and such esoterica as suited the moment. The Domus was awash with vodka, Perfect Patented Pertimaxii and, of course, champagne. And Triple Sec during the quiet time. Life was a dream! :D

My Lord :notworthy: , whilst you are at the celebratory arson, please don't forget to include DoL :wub: in the festivities as guest of honour.

AoS :oops: , Cos., you have to promise the Ladies candy and a ride in your new car-smiley-002.gif. They eat that stuff up. ;) As for the guys, who cares? ;)

Divi G.O., Cos.

:lol:

Edited by Gaius Octavius

My Lord :notworthy: , whilst you are at the celebratory arson, please don't forget to include DoL :wub: in the festivities as guest of honour.

Thank you much, sir! I'll bring the Ramos Fizzes, vino, and any other tender vittles I can muster up!

Hmmmm.... :sneaky2:

I don't know if you can technically claim your one year anniversary until next month seen as how you took a hiatus from April 22nd until June 1st last year; then there was that other time too... :mellow:

My Liege, I can overlook the fact that your forsook the community for a sizable swath of time but rules are rules. :unsure:

In all seriousness, I am overly glad that you have chosen to stick around and settle in. :notworthy:

On the day of you blessed joining, this (half-Irish) intends on celebrating by taking part in the Irish pride, the joy of the Russian people, and that thing which Varangians do best.

:unsure: :drunk: :stretcher:

While I am down and out, try not to anger the sullen Sullan too much, though I will try to have the Mummy issue resolved before I go on sabbatical.

Hmmmm.... :sneaky2:

I don't know if you can technically claim your one year anniversary until next month seen as how you took a hiatus from April 22nd until June 1st last year; then there was that other time too... :mellow:

My Liege, I can overlook the fact that your forsook the community for a sizable swath of time but rules are rules. ;)

In all seriousness, I am overly glad that you have chosen to stick around and settle in. :notworthy:

:notworthy: :

Never mind all that twaddle. Rules are made to be broken! :angry: Ship in some of that Dogfish Head stuff that you have been pushing before I get it Wednesday. Else send CASH B)

On the day of you blessed joining, this (half-Irish) intends on celebrating by taking part in the Irish pride, the joy of the Russian people, and that thing which Varangians do best.

:wine: :drunk: :stretcher:

While I am down and out, try not to anger the sullen Sullan too much, though I will try to have the Mummy issue resolved before I go on sabbatical.

J.R.

I've started already. Using Triple Sec to commence festivities. :drunk:

Solve the problem of :mummy: before he escapes to the Dark Side of the Moon - again. No pain, just :giljotiini:. Have done with him. ;)

:ph34r:

Edited by Gaius Octavius

J.R.

I've started already. Using Triple Sec to commence festivities. :drunk:

Solve the problem of :mummy: before he escapes to the Dark Side of the Moon - again. No pain, just :giljotiini: . Have done with him. :angry:

Stop being such a meanie. Tis not the behaviour becoming of a person of your stature :ph34r:

I am getting this fleeting sense I am being ignored. :angry:

Just because dear Gaius :wheelchair: is older, doesn't mean he gets all the attention! :P

*sigh*

Aos, Cos.

Now now A of S don't be like that, you know full well how appreciated you are around here, I for one would like to give a public thank you for my new sig

CHEERS :)

p.s. The candy is in the post, but i must warn you ;) is on the sniff for a cut.