UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

This Made me Laugh

By Hercules....... I've got it!!!!!!!!!!

Very funny and good advice too :rolleyes:

OK - as one of the few people on this board who will understand my next phrase, GPM - this is doing my head in! Please, can someone explain! I've tried unfocusing and re-focusing - there seems to be something vaguely appearing as a pattern, rather like those pics in magazine ads that hide a new Mercedes or something. Now, my eyes, behind my reading specs, are not what they were, but even so, I can't make head nor tail of it all.

Help!!!

OK - as one of the few people on this board who will understand my next phrase, GPM - this is doing my head in! Please, can someone explain! I've tried unfocusing and re-focusing - there seems to be something vaguely appearing as a pattern, rather like those pics in magazine ads that hide a new Mercedes or something. Now, my eyes, behind my reading specs, are not what they were, but even so, I can't make head nor tail of it all.

Help!!!

Augusta - focus on an object about 10 feet behind your monitor. Then look at the monitor, but do not alter the focus of your eyes. Then you will get it.