UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

This Made me Laugh

By Hercules....... I've got it!!!!!!!!!!

Very funny and good advice too ;)

OK - as one of the few people on this board who will understand my next phrase, GPM - this is doing my head in! Please, can someone explain! I've tried unfocusing and re-focusing - there seems to be something vaguely appearing as a pattern, rather like those pics in magazine ads that hide a new Mercedes or something. Now, my eyes, behind my reading specs, are not what they were, but even so, I can't make head nor tail of it all.

Help!!!

This might help, have a practise on this then come back and try again.

http://www.magiceye.com/

C'mon Augusta you can do it!! :ph34r:

This might help, have a practise on this then come back and try again.

http://www.magiceye.com/

omg, that stuff is making my eyeballs roll around my head in opposite directions.

I have never been able to "get" that stuff.

Please spill. What's the secret message that you're seeing in the original link?

-- Nephele

C'mon Augusta you can do it!! ;)

Don't get me wrong here, GPM - I know what the principle is and I used to be able to see the hidden thingies in these kind of puzzles a few years ago. I really do think that eyesight affects these things :ph34r: Does anyone else use reading glasses - anyone else blind as a bat when it comes to close-up work? Hehe - and if so, have those people got the puzzle?

Does anyone else use reading glasses - anyone else blind as a bat when it comes to close-up work? Hehe - and if so, have those people got the puzzle?

I lack depth perception because I see out of only one eye. The other eye works when the "good eye" is covered, but when both eyes are uncovered my brain suppresses the image in the "bad eye" so I don't see double vision. I've had strabismic amblyopia from childhood, which couldn't be corrected.

Maybe that's why I find these "magic eye" things so frustrating. Won't somebody pleeeeeze tell me what the darn thing says in that link??

-- Nephele

Won't somebody pleeeeeze tell me what the darn thing says in that link??

It says, "Stop wasting your time. Get a life." :D

Thanks, Moonlapse! :D

-- Nephele