UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Moonlapse

Roman Empire Map Feedback

UNRV has designed and developed a highly detailed Map of the Roman Empire at its greatest extent in the mid first century AD. The 24 x 36" full color, high resolution, professionally printed poster includes: hundreds of cities, tribes, mountains, rivers and waterways, detailed Roman provincial names and adjacent territories, legionary forts, fortifications and Roman roads. The highly detailed background is from professional topographic relief data of Europe and the mideast. This huge wallmap is the largest and most detailed of its kind and is a perfect addition to any setting for the Roman enthusiast, and is available for shipping anywhere in the world.

Buy Roman Empire Map

For those of you who have ordered our map, we are very interested in any feedback/criticism you have to offer. Thanks in advance. :)

Hmm, Jug, I was told that shipping would take 4 to 7 days. I don't have the info in front of me, but its been several weeks. I will try to start tracking it down. At worst, I will resend.

I wonder if Martijn, who is also in Belgium received his. It was mailed the same day.

i got mine this week and it was shipped much later then yours Jug, any postal strikes in Belgium?

Don't worry though, we get you those maps... :)

cheers

viggen

Just to clear things up here,

Jugurtha got eventually his maps! :(

Indeed, and may I add that they were a success amongst my colleagues? I might place a new order in the near future. (I even had to give up my own map :) )

Major compliments about the modern look of the map (although I like old maps myself, I hear that history and Latin teachers feel the need to clear the dust from their subjects and a modern look is definitely/finally becoming part of that process.)

Keep up the good work.

- JUG

Guess what showed up today after nearly 5 months in 'transit'. The Roman Empire maps originally intended for Jugurtha in Belgium were finally returned to sender.

I think its safe to say that it was a good idea to re-send them. The Tube is completely flat, and appears as if it went through some strange Belgian customs washing machine. Maybe they dropped it in the Atlantic Ocean on the way over :)

I received my copy today. Looking at it up close, it's actually quite lovely. A handy reference item, to be sure.

Thanks, guys. :D