UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

The Imaginary Party

The pizza flys into Pertinax' face. He takes on a Perfect Patented Pertimaxi and great umbrage. Pantagathus and MPC commence a diatribe over the price of grapes in Scythia. GO thinks that things are about to take a bad turn.

And then...!!!???

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doc, coming out from behind a curtain (no discussion of the activities that took place), notices the beginnings of chaos...and a purple haze that's all around. She looks for the Augusta, and doesn't see her for the moment, so she assumes command.

Grabbing the attention of the bouncers, Doc gives instructions for a restoration of chaos...and then walks directly over to the Great Thracian and company, and not-so-subtly tells them to knock it off. After all, royalty is in the house! She give the mal'occhio to GO, then curls a smile on her face. Dudes, chill...this is a happy place...let's not bicker and argue over who drugged who.

Meanwhile, the Augusta realises that she is now at a latter day Woodstock. She is persuaded of this by the appearance of Cornelius (Northern Neil) who has become some sort of reincarnation of Jimi Hendrix. The effect of recreational and creative herbs is overtaking everyone, which plays into her hands wonderfully. They will not notice if she slips a few grains of ...... something.... into the mussels in garum and offers a platter to Cato with a winning smile..... As he happily spears a mollusc she thinks to herself: 'A nice enough man, but an enemy of my husband. There can be no room for sentimentality. What I do, I do for Rome.'

Doc appears and contrives to knock the food particle from Cato's fork at the last moment.....

And then....

And then...

Julius Ratus has two finals today (Roman Republic and Russian Lit) so he needs to unwinds. He grabs a krater of Hellas' finest, downs it, and does "The Worm" in the atrium.

Yeah, well, Doc has to perform an oral defense so that she can really be a 'doc'. There very well could be some major merry being made tonight...or tears in my beer. I'm hoping for the former.

And then...

Julius Ratus has two finals today (Roman Republic and Russian Lit) so he needs to unwinds. He grabs a krater of Hellas' finest, downs it, and does "The Worm" in the atrium.

Yeah, well, Doc has to perform an oral defense so that she can really be a 'doc'. There very well could be some major merry being made tonight...or tears in my beer. I'm hoping for the former.

Good Luck. I just finished the Russian exam and if I don't get an A in that class I'll eat my boots. Hopefully you make merry tonight rather than the alternative. This being finals week I have had my fair share of beer (has to have been at least 3 or 4 litres in the past few days).

Good Luck. I just finished the Russian exam and if I don't get an A in that class I'll eat my boots. Hopefully you make merry tonight rather than the alternative. This being finals week I have had my fair share of beer (has to have been at least 3 or 4 litres in the past few days).

Doc strolls into the hall calmly, coolly...requests and then recieves a Perfectly Patented Pertimaxus...and sips away with her laurel wreath firmly on her head.

Ya damn straight.

(In reality, I'm even giddier than a schoolgirl...but still...)

Nephele creeps up behind Doc... Is Nephele going to push Doc into the impluvium again? Nah. Nephele wants to hear how Doc's oral defense went!

EDIT: Nephele just sneaked a peek at Doc's blog. SHE PASSED! SHE PASSED! SHE PASSED!

YAYYYYY! WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOP! *foot stomping* *wild dancing*

Nephele places a crown of laurel leaves upon Doc's lovely brow.

YOU DID IT!!! :lol:

-- Nephele

Edited by Nephele

After his quick bath in the atrium thanks to Gaius Paulinus Maximus, G. Saturnius Glabrio feels quite well and is up again to grab a snack and watching who's going to be the next to share his wet destiny!