UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Senators, Equestrians, UNRV members

Ursus

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently proofreading/ sort of proofreading my essays with a gin and tonic...does that count as a snack?

You're really falling under the basic food group pyramid thing here...

Alcohol

Pizza

Burritos

Misc. Meat and meat related products (anything from actual beef to glorious and delicious "Spam")

By this criteria Tonic would technically be a snack, but since it's mixed with gin, it becomes a meal.

Wait a second here, that was my college food pyramid. :clapping:

I plan on picking up a case of Foster's on the way home as my "snack du weekend"

Honestly, despite my attempts at good health... do carrots count as a snack?

If you're a rabbit! Beer and Nuts: Man Snacks!

Damned cheek! You men don't have the monopoly on beer and nuts, ya know! I can drink any man under the table - and I've got bigger nuts than most :clapping:

for my part my latest snack was two eggs, one small can of concentrated tomato paste, one slice of ham and 50gr of cheese put in a pan and beat until nothing could be recognized anymore. Perfect for having no further need of a snack, at least for the day... But for the drink since I don't drink beer and that Porto isn't the right thing to drink with such a snack I simply had a glass of water...

With such a snack I should have fulfilled my week's obligations, do I not ?

How about this? its 08.49, and I am drinking a bottle of cider whilst browsing this forum and eating black puddings!

I forgot to mention: I came off night shift an hour ago and plan to hit the sack in a couple of hours! So really, its night - time for me!

How about this? its 08.49, and I am drinking a bottle of cider whilst browsing this forum and eating black puddings!

I'm sorry NN but black pudding is just SO SO WRONG!!!!!!

But cider certainly get's the thumbs up.

I'm gonna have to agree with GPM...cider good, black pudding bad.

It's 9:33am for me, so I'm not being naughty...yet. It's supposed to get to 86'F today, so by the afternoon the beer will be tapped.

I'm gonna have to agree with GPM...cider good, black pudding bad.

No, black pudding good, cider bad...

This is really turning into quite a privative discussion.

I hate to dsagree but while both can be good (especially with cider when of the scrumpy variety) equally both can be bad - it really depends who made them and how you are eating or drinking.

The best hit every criteria as soul food, while the worst ....I don't try let alone buy if I can possibly help it :P:D .

Edited by Melvadius