UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Viggen

ROME: CAPUT MUNDI Capitol of the World

We are happy to announce that we are giving away one copy of Rome: Caput Mundi Capitol of the World, just post below that you would like to be included in the lucky draw.

The winner will be chosen randomly from all replies, deadline is the 6th of June 2010.

Good Luck!

ROME: CAPUT MUNDI Capitol of the World by Peter Melaragno

Product Description - ROME: CAPUT MUNDI Capitol of the World. FIVE stars; TWO shows; 108 minutes. 58 min for the History then a 50-min step-by-step Walking Tour by a filmmaker who actually gave walking tours of Rome. Plus your own 60-page Pocket Guide to carry with you. This 2-part DVD is a WALKERS HISTORY OF ROME that prepares you for YOUR visit. The FIRST VIDEO is 58 minutes. It sets the thematic scale of your visit and touches on all the historical layers: the pre-historic, Etruscan, Imperial Roman, Medieval, Renaissance, and the modern. But it is the SECOND VIDEO of 50 minutes that explores the city as organically as a WALKING VISITOR does. It takes you STEP BY STEP (take a right; take a left) to all the important sites and offers suggestions for EATING AND LODGING. Included in the DVD case is a specially designed 60-page POCKET GUIDE to carry with you on your tour. It has a centerfold MAP and is coordinated with the 50-minute WALKING VIDEO. And if this is not enough, once you purchase, I will send you a LINK where you can DOWNLOAD your own MPEG-4 version of the WALKING TOUR. Install it on your IPOD or other video device and carry it with you to Rome. All cities are layer cakes stacked with detail. Rome is the most deeply layered of all. Few major cities offer the WALKING VISITOR such a spectrum of choice and most of it is free and out in the open. Let CAPUT MUNDI show you the way. Buon Viaggio!

Sounds great! I would definitely like to be included.

We are happy to announce that we are giving away one copy of Rome: Caput Mundi Capitol of the World, just post below that you would like to be included in the lucky draw.

The winner will be chosen randomly from all replies, deadline is the 6th of June 2010.

Good Luck!

Product Description - ROME: CAPUT MUNDI Capitol of the World. FIVE stars; TWO shows; 108 minutes. 58 min for the History then a 50-min step-by-step Walking Tour by a filmmaker who actually gave walking tours of Rome. Plus your own 60-page Pocket Guide to carry with you. This 2-part DVD is a WALKERS HISTORY OF ROME that prepares you for YOUR visit. The FIRST VIDEO is 58 minutes. It sets the thematic scale of your visit and touches on all the historical layers: the pre-historic, Etruscan, Imperial Roman, Medieval, Renaissance, and the modern. But it is the SECOND VIDEO of 50 minutes that explores the city as organically as a WALKING VISITOR does. It takes you STEP BY STEP (take a right; take a left) to all the important sites and offers suggestions for EATING AND LODGING. Included in the DVD case is a specially designed 60-page POCKET GUIDE to carry with you on your tour. It has a centerfold MAP and is coordinated with the 50-minute WALKING VIDEO. And if this is not enough, once you purchase, I will send you a LINK where you can DOWNLOAD your own MPEG-4 version of the WALKING TOUR. Install it on your IPOD or other video device and carry it with you to Rome. All cities are layer cakes stacked with detail. Rome is the most deeply layered of all. Few major cities offer the WALKING VISITOR such a spectrum of choice and most of it is free and out in the open. Let CAPUT MUNDI show you the way. Buon Viaggio!

Good Luck!

Yes, please include me in the drawing... NHTEMPLAR

I would like to be included please:)

Yes please. It would be nice to do something other than sit in front of a computer screen!

Oh yes please include me it is my fav city in the whole world. Thank you

I'd love to be in the draw - and even better, to win!

Robert

Me too please.

Hello, please include me too. :D

Wow, you really are in a giving mode!

Please include my name Gaius Junius Caesar

Good Luck!