UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Fifa World Cup 2010

Viggen

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"God save the Green" - so say the Americans. ;)

...yeah congrats to the All Whites....

oh and later on Brazil just got barely past North Korea, haven`t seen such a disciplined defensive job in a while, therefore no Samba from the yellow and blue, exept that magic shot to 1:0 that defied physics hehe

...yeah congrats to the All Whites....

oh and later on Brazil just got barely past North Korea, haven`t seen such a disciplined defensive job in a while, therefore no Samba from the yellow and blue, exept that magic shot to 1:0 that defied physics hehe

Damn, I have not seen the Brazil V North Korea game. I always thought NK were not good soccer players?

~I am personally routing for Germany to win, although I have no idea what they are doing.

Yeah, yeah, Brazil seemed only to want to play around with the ball instead of kicking some... ;)

I was at the stadium yesterday and almost froze to death (temperature around 0 and very windy!), especially during the first half when there wasn't much reason to cheer and jump around. Only those damn vuvuzelas kept me awake. ;)

I'll definitely be cheering for South Africa tonight though.

Brazil are potentially in a dodgy position now. If Ivory Coast and Portugal go out to draw against them but go to attack the Korean team and try to win by a bigger margin than one goal, its possible that Brazil could go out in the group stage. N Korea have pretty much proven that you can confound them with a decent defence - and clearly Ivory Coast and Portugal are stronger teams than the Koreans.

Food for thought.

Cheers

Russ

Brazil are potentially in a dodgy position now. If Ivory Coast and Portugal go out to draw against them but go to attack the Korean team and try to win by a bigger margin than one goal, its possible that Brazil could go out in the group stage. N Korea have pretty much proven that you can confound them with a decent defence - and clearly Ivory Coast and Portugal are stronger teams than the Koreans.

Food for thought.

Cheers

Russ

Really? Brazil only need one more win to see them through.

I could see Portugal having a really hard time against N Korea, or maybe that's just wishful thinking... ;)

So far I bettet on the wrong teams at the betting at work and at my favorite pub. I guess I won't win the jackpot in the end.

Landon Donovan had a terrific goal, but that call by the ref that denied them the win, well, I don't know what he was seeing that no one else in the world saw. But we have a chance to at least get out of the group stage.