UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Fifa World Cup 2010

Viggen

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, Brazil just lost 2:1 against The Netherlands....

didnt expect that...

Nope didn't expect that either. When betting at work I said Brazil will become World Champion... hhhmmm this is the World Cup of many surprises. Wonder how the match Uruguay vs. Ghana will end because at the moment it is a draw 1:1.

Germany leads Argentina 1-0 at half time.

I'm watching the game online at http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/fifaworldcup/

yeah, early goal helped them, but i am amazed how the germans are so good especially how they always find space in the middle, very impressive so far...

considering that the average age of that team is way below 25, it`s frightning to think how strong they will play at the next world cup

Germany leads Argentina 1-0 at half time.

I'm watching the game online at http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/fifaworldcup/

yeah, early goal helped them, but i am amazed how the germans are so good especially how they always find space in the middle, very impressive so far...

considering that the average age of that team is way below 25, it`s frightning to think how strong they will play at the next world cup

Now it's 3-0. The young german team plays amazingly but the vets like Klose and Shweintigger (sp) are key.

Germany won 4:0 against Argentina. I didn't expect such a clear result, but was hoping of course that "my" team would win. In this state of fitness and capability I guess they could win the semi final (no matter if Spain or Paraguay will be the opponent) and the final will be the Netherlands against Germany ;-)

yeah, Medusa you should know when I (Austrian) cheers for Germany then something must be wrong hehe, but it is by far the most fun to watch german team ever...

I love the Bild Headline

Schland Gottes hahaha

good luck for the rest of the tournament...

oh Germany was outplayed totally, and you know what Centurion-Marco? If Spain wins on Sunday then New Zealand is the only team in the tournament that has not lost one game, hows that! :P