UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Fifa World Cup 2010

Viggen

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How has Italy been doing so far? I have yet to hear about them.

...they are just as bad as the rest of the favourites (exept argentina) but that is for me the indication that they are particular dangerous then hehe

here the nice overview from Fifa

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/standings/index.html

...they are just as bad as the rest of the favourites (exept argentina) but that is for me the indication that they are particular dangerous then hehe

No one in group E has got a win yet. I would have thought that Italy would have beaten Paraguay hands down.

USA!! USA!! USA!! USA!!

(oh, who I am kidding, I really don't care ...)

'Football? Oh, you mean soccer. There's a world cup for that? I thought people stopped playing it at junior school, like rounders.'

I got this comment when I tried to discuss the world cup with someone here in the British Columbia interior. I'm still not sure if he was serious.

How has Italy been doing so far? I have yet to hear about them.

I don't really follow this but I understand from the office sweepstake that currently the team with the longest starting odds through to the next round is Slovakia (originally 400/1) although that may change if Honduras (1000/1) manage to cream Switzerland and get through as well.

hehe, well Honduras is out... :(

boy what a game between germany and england, the first 45 minutes was one of the most entertaining half i have ever seen...

and sorry england but "Vorsprung durch Technik" and a blind referee, you can`t beat that (ask the germans "hello wembley 66")

cheers

viggen

hehe, well Honduras is out... :(

boy what a game between germany and england, the first 45 minutes was one of the most entertaining half i have ever seen...

and sorry england but "Vorsprung durch Technik" and a blind referee, you can`t beat that (ask the germans "hello wembley 66")

cheers

viggen

That was clearly a goal for England, even I would admit that.