UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Consul!

Gaius Octavius

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point you'll be promoted again before you know it!!!

Pan, he won't be content until he's designated 'Divus Octavius'. I've got my name down for priestess already.

And like NN, I've noticed that I am proceeding through my military service with alacrity, as I have now been promoted to a Primus Pilus. I think it's my bawdy campfire songs that have done it :D

:wub: , DESIGNATED! :unsure: "I don't need no stinking DESIGNATION, I AM!" -_-

G.O., Cos.

Really now...you must control that temper...the gods do not favor such behavior. :hammer:

DoL :wub: , methinks you are having an 'issue' with understanding AMERICAN these days. :P

:ph34r:

DoL :wub: , methinks you are having an 'issue' with understanding AMERICAN these days. :hammer:

:unsure:

It is a good thing I am your fellow consul, for now I can constantly stand by your side and whisper, "Remember, you are mortal" in your ear.... :ph34r:

Where has :mummy: run off to?

DoL :wub: , methinks you are having an 'issue' with understanding AMERICAN these days. :ph34r:

:hammer:

It is a good thing I am your fellow consul, for now I can constantly stand by your side and whisper, "Remember, you are mortal" in your ear.... :P :horse: :unsure:

Where has :mummy: run off to?

The Dark Side of the Moon :bag:

Pan, he won't be content until he's designated 'Divus Octavius'.

:wub:, DESIGNATED! :furious: "I don't need no stinking DESIGNATION, I AM!" -_-

G.O., Cos.

This is the most glorious hour of my life! Will you allow me to retire - and sacrifice to you at once? The divine air you exhale is too strong for me. I am fainting, Divinity...

;);)

:furious: , Cos.

Great idea! You're on. But first, :hang: MPC; then :giljotiini: :mummy: ; :bash: Chick Pea. Next, set the Senate House on :blowup: - with the senators in there. ;)

:wub: is granted permission to retire from the PRESENCE and to make sacrifice to ME. Your delicious lasagne would be preferred. ;)

G.O., Cos.

;)

Edited by Gaius Octavius