UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Consul!

Gaius Octavius

And it comes to pass that Gaius has been unanimously elected CONSUL. The Roman World is at his pleasure. This office is more than well deserved as you all know. There will be largesses for all good Romans. Of course you have noted my new 'Signature'. Isn't it magnificient? Most suitable for your new CONSUL.

Gaius Octavius

Cos.

(New 'Signature' comes thanks to the untiring efforts of the GENIUS of cyber space, Antiochus of Seleucia, :wine:.)

Edited by Gaius Octavius

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J.R., your main problem is MPC. Keep an evil eye on him, especially at the Ides of March.

"The Year of Gaius Octavius". It sounds GREAT! I hope that which ever tyrants that run dates around here are paying attention. The members demand it!

G.O., Cos.

Who is your consular colleague?

Ah - like Maecenas before me, I seek no political position - I am just a quiet presence behind his Curule Chair!

By the way - congratulations to you Gaius - this one had passed me by when I was in the land of non-cyberspace. Who held the sword to Cato's throat? :lol:

Well done Cecil :ph34r: , your consular position is throughly deserved, hope your year incharge is productive and fruitful!

BTW... your new avatar / signature is top quality, just where does :romansoldier: (the genius of the bytes) find them....And where can i get one???

Edited by Gaius Paulinus Maximus

Who is your consular colleague?

:ph34r:

BTW... your new avatar / signature is top quality, just where does :romansoldier: (the genius of the bytes) find them....And where can i get one???

I make them myself... and you can get one too if you 1) Ask nicely. 2) Feed me candy. 3) Give me something to work with, or tell me to surprise you. B)

Oh come on! Why go to the ever unpredictable :ph34r: when you can join the amazing :mummy: in his pursuits to put you in power.

I shall promise you three things:

1. A nice beach with lots and lots of sand and desert time.

2. One step closer to world domination.

3. Belly dancers. :romansoldier: (Sorry girls.) B)