UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Primus Pilus

Sappiness

Perhaps its the Villa Antinori 'Toscana' talking but I just wanted to take a moment to thank each and every member of this little forum for making discussions so interesting, educational and fun. I take great joy in some discussions (I'm sure some of you can tell which ones) and right or wrong I truly value the experiences.

Its just such a treat to know that I can log on and at any moment learn some obscure fact regarding ancient foods, have my own views of history and historians challenged, or be enlightened on some subject that I may have little personal knowledge.

Thank you all very much!

Chris

No no, I think we should thank you Primus Pilus, Viggen, Moonlapse, Ursus, and Germanicus for devoting your time to maintaining this great website and forum. I suppose its our duty to give back to the community.

I second that! :P

They say you can't say much more when it's all been said, but i'll say more; A big thank you to the entire admin team for making this site the great and highly populated site it is, and thank you to all the people for the fascinating discussion and great debates.

"We all live in a mutual admiration society....." - Graham Kennedy and Toni Lamond

Its impossible to thank The admin and our mods, as well as the comunity here at UNRV enough for the times they've given me. It was such a releif to come on the forum the first time, and to always have a group of people who I can voice my opinoins to and have intelectual discussions as well as having a good time.

I echo all thats been said as well, you really couldn't have done a better job, any of you.

grouphug.gif

May all the gods (Roman or non-Roman) bless this sacred forum and it's loyal members.

Edited by tflex